- Internet of Things develop, and the gradual improvement of the mobile communication network, allowing telecommunications networking industry has become an important technology. From mobile phones and mobile broadband extending from the M2M module to get the company’s strong emphasis on the promotion, and widely applied to the short-range communications (WiFi, Bluetooth, ZigBee) are difficult to cover mobile payment, electricity, automotive, security monitoring and other emerging field.
- In this context, two dimensions and standard applications article from telecommunications to elaborate future M2M development trends in the networking industry, as well as LTE module will help solve the four problems and challenges faced by networking applications.
- 2G / 3G modules to the 4G evolution trend has been unstoppable
- Internet of Things remote M2M applications to stability, demanding coverage, so in early 2011, when the emerging 3G networks only get better development in some developed countries, M2M module 2G standard as the leading in the world market share reached 80 percent.
- Now into 2015, 3G networks mature, 4G network rapid development (134% growth), 2G network traffic utilization and declining proportion of global operators began to close the 2G network, and promote the evolution to 4G M2M modulestandard to improve spectrum efficiency and reduce management costs.
- From the domestic market, after the 4G license issuance, the three operators has launched actively deployed, China Mobile is expected to be completed by the end of 1 million TD-LTE base stations, network-wide coverage of the population could reach 85.4%, China Telecom is expected in this year built 470,000 FDD-LTE base stations, in line with the overall trend of the global market 2G / 3G to 4G standard switch. sensors and alarms